My blog has been moved to ariya.ofilabs.com.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Qt Developer Days, Bay Area Mobile meetup

We heard that Munich Qt Developer Days was an awesome event, which is why I look forward to the San Francisco Qt Developer Days, which will be held November 1-3.

Now, if you are from outside US, drop me an email in case you fancy some quality tea/coffee time. Even better, on the next day (November 4), Sencha will host the first Meet the Sencha Team, the first Bay Area Mobile meetup. Our team will give an overview of Sencha and the mobile technologies we are developing. RSVP and drop by!

2 comments:

Kromain said...

Hi Ariya !

I'll be back in SF for the dev days and will stay in the area for a while after that, so we'll have some time to meet up :)

I'll try to drop by at the Sencha meetup if I'm available, but I'm not sure yet as we may have a post-devdays training going. I'll keep you posted.

See you soon anyhow !

Ariya Hidayat said...

@Romain: See you soon!