My blog has been moved to ariya.ofilabs.com.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

KOffice in LinuxTag 2006

LinuxTag is a free software expo held every year in Germany. This year it will be in Wiesbaden, May 3-6. As usual, KDE will also have a booth, at Hall 9, Booth 938.

I'll give a talk about KOffice - mostly of course on the fresh KOffice 1.5 as well as some live demo - on Wednesday (May 3), right between Jacqueline's OpenOffice.org and Kurt's klik. Check the the summary and drop by if you are interested in.

Any other KOffice developers will be there?

2 comments:

Thomas Zander said...

/me holds up hand!

Yeah, I'll be at the increasingly incorrectly named linuxTag the whole week. So, I'll see you around :)

pipitas said...

Heya --

good that you mentioned it in your blog... because I didn't know yet that I would give a klik talk at LinuxTag. Last I heard (about 5 weeks ago) was that my proposal had not yet decided about :-)

See you there then!

Cheers,
Kurt