My blog has been moved to ariya.ofilabs.com.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

bye, Munich. see you in US!

I am back in Oslo for a short rest before flying again to US. Of course, I am still having symptoms of sleep deprivation, in the last 5 days in Munich I managed to accumulate only 19 hours of sleep. Though the schedule was tight, I could squeeze few hours of sight-seeing, among others to visit Castle Neuschwanstein and Viktualienmarkt.

At least in my opinion, Qt Developer Days 2008 in Munich was a success. Our fellow Trolls who organized this event did a great job. We announced a fresh Qt IDE called Greenhouse and also the first Pimp My Widgets contest (the pimp himself was there on-stage), ate a piece of the 5-years DevDays cake, had a wonderful dinner with the partners and customers, and of course enjoyed a lot of talks and discussions with them as well.

I was quite content with my technical talks: QtWebKit: Present and Future and Beautiful and Blazing-Fast Graphics with Qt. The room was jam-packed for both of them. Lots of questions in the QA session, even more after the talks.

In about 10 days I will be in Redwood City for US Qt Developer Days 2008. Looks like I will be in around in San Francisco even from the weekend before. In addition, next week I will be in Boston for another business trip. Thus, if you are around and want to have a snack or a chat, just mail me at ariya.hidayat@gmail.com!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

any pdf-handouts available from presentations?

Johan Thelin said...

quite content? I had to sit on the floor on the Tuesday talk and turn up 20 minutes early on the Wednesday. You should me more than content - your speeches alone made it worth going to MUC.

Anonymous said...

I would also like to read the slides for the graphics talk.