Here is the checklist, go there for the details:
- You’d rather be trained than self-teach
- You like regular working hours
- You prefer regular raises to job-hopping
- You do not get along well with others
- You are easily frustrated
- You are close-minded to others’ ideas
- You are not a "details person"
- You do not take personal pride in your work
- You prefer to shoot first and ask questions later
- You do not like the geek type of person
My favorite is the close-mindness. Long time ago, I was told by someone that in order to be a great programmer (substitute this with other type of profession), you must unconditionally accept the fact that there are better ones than you. Only then you can reach the "enlightment".
Which one is your favorite?