My blog has been moved to ariya.ofilabs.com.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I fashioned you from jewels and stone

These days, here at Qt Software (nee Trolltech) we are as busy as working bees. Not only due to a point release, but also because the exciting, upcoming Qt 4.5 is in the horizon. Some of us have blogged about its new features, such as Cocoa support and Qt Falcon. As part of the QtWebKit team, we integrated a fresh version of QtWebKit into 4.5, which you might notice already when you monitor our snapshots. In the past few months, we wrote a bit about QtWebKit development, but hopefully we can still present an overall summary once time permits.

From my side, I just completed the first 6-month period in Trolltech. Things are exciting as ever. In one week, I will be in Munich. In three weeks, Redwood City is the next stop. Yes, I will be there for the Qt Developer Days 2008. I'd have two talks in the technical tracks: QtWebKit: Present and Future and Beautiful and Blazing-Fast Graphics with Qt. See the abstracts for details. Actually, just skip the abstracts and enjoy some demos that I will premiere there.

So, if you are around and want to have a snack or a chat, just let me know!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

See you in Munich :-)

Boudewijn Rempt

ps. We _really, really, really_ are looking forward to fresh snapshots ready for downloading!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, should I drop by and we talk about the old KSpread times and for sure hang out / drink something / have fun?