My blog has been moved to ariya.ofilabs.com.

Monday, June 21, 2010

spring-to-summer: photo blog

Since I've not been blogging for a while, let me do a post on some pictures (plus the stories) instead.

On a weekend, Balboa Park is a very nice attraction. Rather than explaining it in details, I suggest to just drop the park a visit. Beside a lot of different types of museum, there is also this Japanese Friendship Garden. A small cafe there, the Tea Pavillion, is a very nice place to relax and enjoy the surrounding. They serve sencha and other types of tea. Hungry? Get a rice bowl:

rice bowl

If you are more a beach person instead, then there is a plenty of choices, for example Silver Strand Beach. It is rather small, but it is always a nice spot to enjoy the sunset.

silhouette @ sunset

When I was at Google IO, I took some pictures of the large overhang banners because I wanted to test the 8 megapixel camera of HTC EVO 4G that Google gave away (see more in the complete set):

api

Getting a fantastic gift for the Father's day? Thinking of something for the next Mother's Day? What about a beautiful pendant (get one from LuShae Jewelry) like what my other better half elegantly captured below?

pendant

No comments: